Pages

Russian Red

Friday 27 February 2015










Russian Hat: Vintage
Lipstick: MAC Russian Red

Winter sun like we've had today and in these pictures is so pretty! Reminds me that spring is just around the corner...

I've always loved red lipstick for amping up the glamour factor and usually turn to my classic MAC Ruby Woo for a night out, or my creamy Revlon Red for a daytime look, but I recently bought the Russian Red. While still a matte lipstick, it is much creamier than the Ruby Woo and thus glides on easily straight from the bullet and doesn't dry out quickly at all. A bright red, I found it had more cool undertones against my complexion than the Ruby Woo or other reds, which is nice for a change, particularly in this colder weather.

The hat was lent to me by an ex...needless to say they never got it back! Looks better on me anyways haha!

1 comment: