Pages

Triangl Bikini - Twiggy Stardust

Friday 18 July 2014




I must admit, I was getting a bit of blogger envy seeing all the gorgeous Triangl bikinis on some of my fave blogs, so I was very happy when the lovely Emma from Triangl, the Australian underwear and swimwear brand contacted me and offered to send me one.

I chose a sleek and sexy black bikini with a killer name - Twiggy Stardust. Check out the Triangl site if you wanna grab an eye catching bikini this summer; they have a really comprehensive sizing guide with practical, relatable advice.


It even comes with it's own little matching beach bag which is the perfect size for stashing a book, suntan lotion and a bottle of water but not so bag you end up stuffing it with loads of crap you don't even need at the beach!

The Twiggy Stardust - c/o Triangl Swimwear

I just need to book that beach holiday now so I can get some wear out of it. And take some photos of me wearing it of course!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I wish I had the body for this! xx

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmusevintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bikini, you will look amazing wearing it on the beach! p.s. love you to check out my blog too! xx

    ReplyDelete