Pages

Product Review: Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

Monday 5 May 2014


I am an avid bronzer fan. I have been since getting my first pot of Arabian Glow bronzing pearls from Avon aged 14, which I used for years. I've been looking for a less shimmery bronzer to use throughout the winter months and for contouring for some time. Everyone pointed me in the direction of Hoola by Benefit but I found this too light for my complexion, it didn't give me the glow I was after.

I spent some time at the Bobbi Brown counter and found this beauty. It comes in a few shades but Dark  (described as a dark copper brown) was right for my complexion.


Matte but not muddy, you have to be careful not to get too much powder concentrated in one area, but it blends beautifully and gives enough colour to lift my paler than usual skin, as well as being great for emphasising (or creating!) cheekbones. This bronzing powder is a great, non shimmery bronzer and well worth the price tag of £27.

What I really need is a holiday but until then Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder, with its chic black packaging will just have to bronze my face for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment