Pages

Brooklyn Bowl

Sunday 16 February 2014



For Valentine's Day this year I really wanted to go to Brooklyn Bowl at the O2. I love Southern food and bowling so it seemed a no brainer (that EE advert has clearly seeped into my subconscious without me realising it).

I started with a nice cocktail, since the restaurant was kinda ignoring V-Day and had no balloons or hearts or hints of love in sight, I added fresh strawberry to my frozen margarita.




After much debate we both ended up going for the same thing, fried catfish on ciabatta with corn tartar, served with a side of mixed greens.



We shared some Rock. And. Roll fries, fries with gravy, cajun spice, provolone and cheddar cheese...absolutely delish!




The food, by famous New York restaurant Blue Ribbon was filling and flavourful, the service was lovely. I defo want to go back, there were plenty other things on the menu that I wanted to try...not least the hot fudge sundae...

We didn't end up trying out the lanes as it was quite late, but we checked out the bar and dance floor area, the DJ was playing some tunes!

Shanika Says: definitely worth the trek to Greenwich.



No comments:

Post a Comment