Pages

I Heart New York

Friday 13 September 2013



T-shirt: Souvenir shop in NYC (customised)
Shorts: Levis 
(jeans that my mum hacked up for me!)
Earrings: Aldo
Chain: Ebay bargain (from here )

The day I shot with Jay Stewart was the last really hot day here in London so I turned up to the shoot in this. We weren't planning to take any pictures in this outfit, but we did just to warm up and some of them came out pretty good! This outfit is all about taking something old or basic and making it better. This t-shirt was a gift, you know the t-shirt everyone brings back from every city, everywhere. I cut off the sleeves, chopped some off the bottom and messed with the neckline and was left with this...the shorts were a pair of jeans my childhood sweetheart got me back when I was about 17. I never wore them anymore because I didn't like the fit...but when chopped up into a pair of shorts, they look great! My summer staple.

Jay wanted a natural look for the shoot, hence the DIY hair and make up haha

No comments:

Post a Comment