Pages

Graffiti Girl

Saturday 25 February 2012












I love going down to London's Southbank, there is always such a vibe and usually some kind of free festival going on. These pictures were taken down by the skater ramps and I even managed to borrow some guys skateboard! The lipstick I've got on here is called 'Pink Shock' and was only a couple of quid from Collection 2000 but it really pops. Sometimes it's fun to play around with different shades and you don't wanna shell out £30 only to find out it doesn't suit you after all...





2 comments:

  1. you're so pretty and the way you pose...girl, you'd be a MODEL!!

    xx H


    xx H

    P.s If you love fashion and DIY's etc, please visit my blog, SearchingforLBD.blogspot.com and if you like my blog, I hope you'll subscribe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My God those lips, that face, I love it

    ReplyDelete